Green Learning Environments - Multiplier Event UK
Bluebell Park School (Liverpool), 18 October 2018
Our conference on 18th October 2018, at Bluebell Park School, Knowsley, is an opportunity for us to share what we have learnt, explore what opportunities there are to develop the work further and see if we can develop a network of practitioners and schools who wish to work together in the future.
We have some great, experienced speakers and lots of opportunities to discuss Green Learning and try out the teaching plans and tools that have been developed.
Programme and presentations
- Welcome and introduction - Rik De Vreese (BOS+)
- Learning in Nature - Lily Horsman (Director Forest Schools Association)
- Green Learning Environments. Findings and Key Outcomes: how can we use these in practice - Sefton Booth (Bluebell Park School) & Lynne Ledgard (Green Lane School)
- Using the GLE Toolbox - Jo Sayers (Merseyforest)
- Barriers and opportunities to learning in nature: what can we change? Alyson Boothroyd (Bluebell Park School) & Teri King (Green Land School)
- Sum up - Rik De Vreese (BOS+)